3rd Sunday Shoot & Social
Want to connect & socialize with those of like interests?
Just getting started buying, shooting, & caring for firearms? Want to learn in a comfortable environment? Join us on the 3rd Sunday, 5pm-7pm, every month where you will:
- Build self-confidence with a firearm
- Learn a new skill
- Find a potential lifelong hobby
- Better understand the parts of different firearms
- Better understand different types of ammunition
- Build defensive gun skills
- Learn & enforce safe gun handling habits
- Learn proper gun care
- Meet new people & socialize
Open to all experience levels, ages 13 & over. We will have a quick lecture style lesson, followed by range time with live fire exercises to safely practice the concepts learned & discussed.
- The cost is $25 to participate. The fees cover range & event cost. Spectators are welcome at no cost.
What to bring:
- A firearm
- Eye protection
- Ear protection
Ready to shoot & socialize?
Join us at the range!