Beginner Pistol Shooting
New to pistol shooting?
The goal of this course is to teach the beginner the basic knowledge, skills, and attitude for safely owning and operating a pistol.
The Basic Pistol course consist of two (2) sessions:
- gun safety rules
- types of pistols
- proper operation of revolvers and semi-automatic pistols
- ammunition knowledge and selection
- selecting and storing a pistol
- the fundamentals of shooting
- clearing stoppages
- pistol shooting errors
- pistol inspection and maintenance.
- demonstrate comprehension and application of gun safety rules
- range protocol
- proper handling
- loading and unloading procedures
- application of pistol shooting fundamentals
- stable shooting positions
- live fire
- shooting a final qualification.
When the entire course is completed, you can schedule with your instructor to return to the classroom or range, if you wish to continue building your confidence and better marksmanship skills.
This class is approximately 8 hours long and the cost $110
Ready to sign up?
Click to register
- Iser Defense-
266 Turner Rd
East Palatka, Fl 32131
(by appointment only)
Serving the Putnam County area:
Palatka - East Palatka - Bardin - Crescent City - Florahome - Fruitland - Georgetown - Hollister - Huntington - Interlachen - Lake Como - Melrose - Orange Mills - Pomona Park - Putnam Hall - San Mateo - Satsuma - Welatka - Hawthorne - Orange Springs - Grandin
Seville - Hastings - Elkton - St Augustine - Ponde Vedra - Jacksonville - Bunnell - Deland - Green Cove - Middleburg - Keystone Heights - Palm Coast - Salt Springs -
Beginner Pistol - Concealed Carry Certification - Defensive Shooting - Personalized Training - Situational Awareness