Florida Concealed Weapon and Firearm License Certification
May 30 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$65
Want to apply for your concealed Carry Permit?
The goal of these courses is to satisfy the requirements of FS 790.06 to apply for your concealed carry permit.
This class meets the requirements necessary for students to apply for their Florida conceal carry permit. This course consists of two (2) parts:
Classroom- During this time we will discuss:
- Firearm safety
- Firing sequence of a cartridge
- Pistol shooting fundamentals
- Where you can and can’t carry concealed
- Different ways you can carry
- Places you can open carry
- Having to draw your firearm
- What is considered a weapon
- Range- This will include a live-fire exercise where you will demonstrate comprehension and application of the gun safety rules and proper firearms handling.
Cost is $65 and includes range fees.