Need help with something specific?
Do you have a firearm in your house that you're uncomfortable using? Do you just want to learn how to properly and safely handle a firearm? Our personalized training is tailored to fit your needs, and we will work with you to correct some of the more common shooting errors. Personalized handgun and rifle training ensures that you receive individual and personalized instruction throughout your time on the range. If you're just getting started, we recommend taking the Beginner Pistol Shooting Class or the Beginner Rifle Class. During the personalized training sessions you will work one on one with an instructor and the sessions are geared toward the skills you feel you need practice or guidance on.
We will review the rules of safety and the fundamentals of shooting, then we will move into a firearm topic of your choice such as:
- Firearm selection: (We will meet at a gun store and work our way through the vast options.)
- What brand?
- What caliber?
- Does it fit your hand?
- Safety or no safety?
- For concealed carry or home defense?
- Ensure you're building safe & proper shooting habits
- Becoming confident & comfortable using a firearm
- Perfect the fundamentals:
- Sight alignment & sight picture
- Trigger control
- Breath control
- Firearm cleaning and maintenance
- Tactical and emergency reloads
- Different shooting positions
- Clearing stoppages and malfunctions
- Practice drawing from a holster
- Dominant and non-dominant hand shooting
- One-handed shooting
- Eye dominance
- Improve your personal safety strategies
We recommend that you:
- Bring Sunscreen and bug spray
- Bring water and snacks
- Wear clothing suitable for Florida weather
- Don’t wear low-cut shirts
- Wear closed-toed shoes
At the end of your Personalized Training session, you can schedule with your instructor to return to the classroom or range, if you wish to continue building your confidence and better your marksmanship skills. You can also schedule a session for your family, work group, church group, civil group, etc.
The Personalized Training sessions are 2 hours long and the cost is $60.
Our Classes are held at the Ascot Shooting Club in East Palatka, Florida. Preregistration is required.
Serving the Putnam County area:
Palatka - East Palatka - Bardin - Crescent City - Florahome - Fruitland - Georgetown - Hollister - Huntington - Interlachen - Lake Como - Melrose - Orange Mills - Pomona Park - Putnam Hall - San Mateo - Satsuma - Welatka - Hawthorne - Orange Springs - Grandin
Seville - Hastings - Elkton - St Augustine - Ponde Vedra - Jacksonville - Bunnell - Deland - Green Cove - Middleburg - Keystone Heights - Palm Coast - Salt Springs -
Beginner Pistol - Beginner Rifle - Concealed Carry Certification - Defensive Shooting - Personalized Training - Situational Awareness