Magazine Well: (n)

The opening on a firearm into which the magazine is loaded. On handguns, this is found at the base of the grip. On rifles, it’s usually found in front of the trigger guard, but not always, such as the Bullpup.


April Iser - Iser Defense

Check out my Situational Awareness Book...

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.